INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect the following personal information about you:
We may also collect other information that is not personal information, such as demographic data or information about the device or browser you are using to access the Service.
We collect this information in various ways, including when you:
- Register for an account on the Service
- Use the Service or its features
- Subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter
- Contact us for support or assistance
- Participate in surveys or other promotions
- Interact with us on social media
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Marketing/promotional: We may use your information to provide you with promotional offers or marketing messages that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Testimonials: We may use your name and/or likeness to post testimonials or reviews of our Service on our website or other marketing materials.
- Processing payment: We may use your information to process payments for the Service.
- Support: We may use your information to provide you with support or assistance in using the Service.
- Site protection: We may use your information to detect and prevent fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Service or to protect the security of the Service.
- Dispute resolution: We may use your information to investigate and resolve disputes related to your use of the Service.
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent and will use your information only for the purpose(s) for which you grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Depending on the law that applies, you may have the following rights:
- Right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data
- Right to restrict or object to the active processing of your data
- Right to ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity
- Right to withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data
- Right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority
- Other relevant rights under applicable laws
To exercise these rights, you can write to us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to
firstname.lastname@example.org or following the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites or services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service that you visit.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information, including the use of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. However, no system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.